BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 3: Bonjour, Ça Va?

          Oh, Lord. French is taking over my life. I'm not gonna lie, I absolutely LOVE my French class, but I always have French words and phrases running through my brain. My day was pretty good. It started at P.E. of course, in which we didn't do anything. Then I found out Dia had dropped out of Phys Ed. Sad face...
          Then before first period, I was talking to Kelsie and her friends and there was this group of guys in front of us. Not to sound stalker-ish at all but I was staring at two of them because they were REALLY cute. It totally sounds creepier than it actually was. I swear I'm not a stalker. Then one of the cute guys looked back and we met eyes. Totally awk-sauce. But then he smiled. So I smiled back. Then he just continued to talk to his friends. Then he kept looking back at me. One of my friends pulled me away to come with her to drop something off at her class so I left before any notice. He was really cute, but whatevs. I'll probably see him again. It's not like we don't go to the same school.
          Then I had history class, not that interesting. We're learning about... what am I thinking? You probably really don't care. After that, me and Kelsie hung out with her friends again. Blah, blah, blah. I tried Baked Hot Cheetos. Not that great.
          FRENCH CLASS!!! That was fun. My teacher is really cool. I've heard she can be mean, but so far I haven't seen that. But then again, it's only the third day. But, I swear she's really nice. Learned greeting and the different ways to say goodbye. All that fun stuff. Then I went home.
WASN'T MY DAY AMAZING!!!
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment